Thursday, June 3, 2010

Painting for fun



Greetings Art Lovers!
Here is a piece I just completed. I've been doing a lot of work for other people and I had a hankering for painting something for myself. Don't get me wrong. I enjoy whatever I'm working on at the time and the end result is always worth it, but it's nice to sometimes paint something that speaks to me personally ya know?
I plan on doing more of that in the near future. I want to fill my home with art.
The cool thing about this is that it was done for fun and it's serving a purpose in getting my name out there. This particular piece will be displayed in a gallery in San Francisco next week. Perhaps it will sell and perhaps it won't. If it does, great! If not, that's ok too. I can always hang it on my wall. I'm just glad Kim asked me to display anything at all.
For more info on that Gallery go to www.moderneden.com
I wish I could go to the opening! I bet it's going to be great. Major Props to Kim and Brad for all they've done. That's all for now. Time to go think of another piece to start.
And Remember, the Force will be with you...always.
~Diana

No comments: